Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ma'am.. Can You Please Chop Me Up Some Jalapenos?

Day 5 Part III: Clear Lake, TX

So today Galen's family and I went to NASA. We got an awesome inside look at the bio mechanics lab. It was phenomenal to see all the thought process that goes into everything. I mean I know it's NASA and everything.. but all the small stuff you have to consider when just creating the suits and chairs is crazy. We actually got to try on a piece of a suit. It was so cool. We also got to get a full body scan. It was crazy to see my body in 3-D. I mean I know I see my body in 3-D every day.. but not in a picture. It was such an honor to be able to go inside NASA on a special tour. I felt so special. 

We then went to this great Mexican place for lunch. I had a good meal. Galen's dad's work friends are pretty funny. The one guy kept giving the waitress a hard time about the salsa not being hot enough. He eventually requested fresh cut Jalapenos. It was humorous. What was more humorous was when Galen some how ran into this ceramic pepper. It fell and shattered. Galen has been clutzy lately. Better her than me I suppose :P

Our plans are to go to the Rodeo tomorrow for the entire day. It should be a wonderful experience. I can't wait to eat a shit ton of fried everything. 

I hate Michigan cold.. but I can't wait to get back. I miss certain things.. people..

-O

"I'm not a fan of flavored anything... flavored water.. flavored Vodka...flavored condoms.."
"You just had to throw that in there"
"Yup"

No comments:

Post a Comment