Saturday, March 6, 2010

I don't know if you see the way he looks at you....


Day 9 Part I: Clear Lake TX, Houston TX

Today we are getting ready to come home. I am passing the time until we go to the airport talking to Eliana. I feel bad for her because she is all alone in her room with ONE other person in the hall. I think it'd be better if she was the only person instead of that other person being there. Talking to El has really made me miss all my friends back at Michigan. I can't wait to get back and see them. I can't wait until sunday. I think I am going to start paying Eliana for her words of wisdom. She always makes everything make sense, and never fails to remind me of what I already know. 

Galen's Family, Galen, and I are going out for one last meal together on the water. I am slightly sad that I am leaving this beautiful place. However.. my excitement is sooo hard to contain at this point. I wish I could fast forward. I love Texas and have had a fabulous time filled with a ton of laughs, smiles, sun burns, a few tears, and great company. I am so thankful that I had this opportunity to come here, a lot of things got resolved and a lot of things finally came to me. 

The picture above just describes our Spring Break. I don't expect anyone else to understand.

I am excited to be flying into pleasant weather in Michigan. 48 degrees and sunny tomorrow? Wonderful :) :) 

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, 
and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
 we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness
 and call it love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment