Monday, May 3, 2010

Only Temporary

The thing about pain is that it sucks. There really isn't much you can do about it.. when you feel so utterly low. I pray for the point where I feel nothing at all. But is that really the point? To feel nothing? If I didn't know sorrow... I sure as hell wouldn't be able to identify happiness. Though I would do anything to make what I am feeling go away now.. it kind of gives proof that whatever it is that is making me so sad, at one point made me so extremely happy. Think about it... you don't cry over an ugly sweater being bleached out in the wash.. but its devastating when that $120 cashmere sweater shrinks up for the first time in the wash because dad doesn't know how to wash clothes. 

All I am saying is that yeah..... I'm going to feel like shit sometimes... and as it looks now.. most of the time. But its only temporary.. like everything in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment