Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Woodchucks and Apple Blossoms

"May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow. 
May the soft winds freshen your spirit 
May the sunshine brighten your heart
May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you
and may God enfold you in the mantle of His love" 
-Irish Blessing 

Yesterday I spent way too much time in the sun. However, the Vitamin D did wonders for my mood. I tend to embrace the day time. My mood goes down with the sun. I now tend to give credit to the things that I easily surpassed before. For example, the sunshine, the apple blossom trees, and even the little woodchucks running across the road. It's not like I never saw these things before, I just never took the time to truly appreciate them. 

Today, I have yet another blessed day full of sunshine waiting for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment