Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exposed



I feel the need to give my sandwich at lunch credit. It was just that good. I am not sure what it was.. but the chicken was just so tasty. Our waitress was super peppy. My uncle and I kept mocking her when she'd come to the table :) It was fun.

I'm not exactly sure what is going on. Usually I have a distinct feeling about something.. but I'm not so sure. There are so many possible outcomes to any situation and it's scary to think about how just one choice could take you down a completely different path; and change everything.

Sometimes I feel like I'm reaching for something that isn't really there. That's the thing about love; reaching for another person is to risk involvement, to expose your true feelings and your true self, but most importantly it's risking not being loved in return. But I guess the worst thing you can do is not try, to be fully aware of what you want and not give in to it... to spend countless days with suppressed feelings.. wondering if something could have been.. and never truly knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment