Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Awake

So it's a little past 5 am... and low and behold I am wide awake. Luckily I had about a hour and a half of sleep before I woke up...but now I just can't get back into a sleeping mode. I guess it's partially to do with everything on my mind..or maybe it's the throbbing headache. So this is a last ditch effort to purge a bit of that... or maybe just pass time until it's time to be up again. 

There is this shampoo infomerical currently on the television in the room I am "sleeping" in. 

After everyone has gone to sleep.. I am still awake.

I just want to sleep... that is all. I just want to be able to turn off my head for a bit. Maybe it starts with turning off my phone. Maybe it starts with turning off the tv. whatever it starts with it just needs to start. I just want to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment