Monday, May 10, 2010

?

Usually this comes relatively easy to me, blogging that is. I usually create a post with some sort of theme or idea in mind.. but this one.. I dont know.. is a little different. 

The thing is I really don't know what to say... partially because I don't know what to think.  Sometimes I get confused with what I think is really obvious.. but it's been proven countless times before that most times when I think something is really obvious, it obviously isn't. 

My heart has never been in one complete piece. Which I guess, looking back on it now, I can see how it could be shattered so easily before. It's hard to keep a thousand pieces in your hands before they all slip through and scatter about the floor, than to hold one solid piece. But it's okay, because that is the direction that I am heading in.. to be whole... and nothing will get in the way of that again. 

All I can be right now is happy.... truthful... and in the mindset of whatever happens...happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment